1847 Pike Lake Road
Bainbridge, Ohio 45612
Office (740) 493-2212
- Non-powered watercraft and boats with electric motors only (up to 4-1/2 horsepower) are permitted on the lake.
- Rowboats, canoes and pedal boats are available for rent.
- The small 13-acre lake in the park offers good catches of largemouth bass, channel catfish, bullheads, bluegill and crappie.
- Hunting is permitted in the adjacent state forest.
- A valid Ohio fishing and/or hunting license is required. *Get your licenses at Bayview.
- A beautiful sand beach is provided for swimmers.
- Changing areas, showers and vending machines are available.
- Come back to Bayview and enjoy ice cream from our store.
- 10 picnic areas are located in scenic locations around the park.
- Grills and tables are provided.
- 2 picnic shelters can accommodate 80 each and can be reserved by calling